Control Systems Engineering Seventh Edition by Norman S. Nise is available for free download in PDF format
This book introduces students to the theory and practice of
control systems engineering. The text emphasizes the practical application of
the subject to the analysis and design of feedback systems.
The study of control systems engineering is essential for
students pursuing degrees in electrical, mechanical, aerospace, biomedical, or
chemical engineering. Control systems are found in a broad range of
applications within these disciplines, from aircraft and spacecraft to robots
and process control systems.
Control Systems Engineering is suitable for upper-division college and university engineering students and for those who wish to master the subject matter through self-study. The student using this text should have completed typical lower-division courses in physics and mathematics through differential equations. Other required background material, including Laplace, transforms and linear algebra, is incorporated in the text, either within chapter discussions or separately in the appendixes or on the book’s Companion Web site. This review material can be omitted without loss of continuity if the student does not require it.
The key features of this seventh edition are:
- Standardized chapter organization
- Qualitative and quantitative explanations
- Examples, Skill-Assessment Exercises, and Case Studies throughout the text
- Cyber Exploration Laboratory, Hardware Interface Laboratory, and Virtual Experiments
- Abundant illustrations
- Numerous end-of-chapter problems
- Emphasis on design
- Flexible coverage
- Emphasis on computer-aided analysis and design including MATLAB and LabVIEW
- Icons identifying major topics
Let us look at each feature in more detail.
Related PDF Books